General Terms & Conditions of warranty
- Techno Vision Co. obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by Authorized Service center. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. Techno Vision Co. shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance.
- Accessories that are not approved for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Techno Vision Co.
- Unauthorized modifications made to the product, whether programmatically or materials of the product.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or charged by chargers that not approved.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- Break or the appearance of the effects of tampering with the seals on the product structure
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers ‘sole and exclusive remedy and neither Techno Vision Co. nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
Disclaimer: Techno Vision Co. does not assume responsibility for any loss of data saved/stored in the products that are repaired or replaced.
The customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Techno Vision Co. reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option.